The Powerscreen® Trakpactor 260 is a compact impact crusher which has been designed to offer both excellent reduction and high consistency of product yield. With its compact design and ease of mobility, the Tra...
The Powerscreen® Trakpactor 550SR is a tracked impact crusher which is versatile, efficient and highly productive. It offers both excellent reduction and a high consistency of product yield in quarrying, recycling and demolition applications. The machine has been designed with excellent material flow and serviceability in mind. In addition, the machine can be configured for work safely and in record time as set-up is all carried out at ground level. The robust Terex impact chamber features c-shaped blowbars as standard for better impact and a time-saving hydraulic adjust option.
The SR section is fully detachable using quick release hydraulics and electrics. To enable this, the recirculation conveyor slews into transport position along the side of the machine. The recirculating conveyor can also slew from recirculating to stockpiling position.
|Output Potential||500tph (550 US tph)* / 500tph (550 US tph)*|
|Transport Dimensions||Width: 11'4" Length: 70'4" Height: 12'6" / Width: 3.46m Length: 21.45m Height: 3.8m|
|Working Dimensions||Width: 22'11" with bypass conveyor deployed Length: 69'11" Height: 19'2" / Width: 6.99m with bypass conveyor deployed Length: 21.31m Height: 5.83m|
|Weight||Tier 3 VGF: 147,269lbs Tier 4F Pre-screen: 158,733lbs / Tier 3 VGF: 66,800kg Tier 4F Pre-screen: 72,000kg|
|CSS Range||Min lower: .75" Max lower: 8" Min upper: 1.4" Max upper: 8" / Min lower: 20mm Max lower: 200mm Min upper: 35mm Max upper: 200mm|
- Output Potential: up to 500 tph (550 US tph)
- Suitable for a variety of feed materials including recycling, demolition & quarry applications
- Double deck grizzly feeder with under screen
- Impact crusher with hydraulic overload protection
- 4 Bar rotor with twin apron design
- Crusher speed variation through user friendly PLC control system
- Modular conveyor with raise/lower facility to aid clearance of rebar
- Economical to operate with a chamber drive via clutch & highly fuel efficient direct drive system
- Full length conveyor “under belt version”
- New Terex Chamber
- Fitted with Powerscreen Pulse Telematics system
- Efficient load sensing hydraulic system for better fuel efficiency
- Terex design underpan
- Low level battery access
- Designated hydraulic cabinet