Customers all over the world love the Warrior 600 compact screen. They tell us about super-aggressive screening, excellent tonnages and compact for easy movement.
The Powerscreen® Warrior 600 has been specifically designed for operators for whom versatility, maneuverability and transportability are of key importance. The compact transport envelope allows the unit to be transported in a shipping container, and is small and light enough to move between sites with minimal cost. The machine is a multipurpose heavy duty incline 2 deck screen, capable of stockpiling, scalping before and after crushing units, or as a standalone unit. Its highly aggressive screen can accept bofor bars, finger screens, woven mesh and punch plates along with other application specific media types.
User benefits include a rapid set-up time and ease of operation aided by hydraulic folding side conveyors, rigid feed hopper sides and two speed tracks.
- Output Potential: up to 280 tph (308 US tph)
- Smart design minimises weight but retains strength and robustness
- Rapid conversion from 3 way split to 2 way split - fully hydraulic
- High aggression screenbox with ability to adjust stroke
- Robust, heavy duty, fixed angle 2 bearing, 2 deck screen
- Open chassis design with unrivalled access below screen to aid mesh changes
- Variable speed hopper featuring heavy duty rollers & rigid hopper
- Hydraulic folding conveyors with excellent stockpiling capacity
- Quick and simple 3 stage set-up
- Ultra-low fuel consumption with optimised hydraulics
- 37kW engine option complies with the latest EU emissions legislation, without the requirement for engine exhaust after-treatment system or urea additions
- Radio controlled tracking
- Quick release screen wedge tensioning
- Auto lubrication system
- Dust suppression
- Screen blanket
- Plain/chevron belt conveyors
- Wide range of screen media
|Total weight (Est)||12,000kgs (26,455 lbs)|
|Transport width||2.25m (7'5")|
|Transport length||10.98m (36')|
|Transport height||2.55m (8'4")|
|Working length||10.54m (34'7")|
|Working width||10.42m (34'2")|
|Working height||3.18m (10'5")|
|Screen unit||2.34m x 1.17m (8' x 4')|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Warrior 600 Video Gallery
The Powerscreen® Warrior 800 has been specifically designed for the small end user for whom versatility and transportability are of key importance. The machine is a multi-purpose heavy duty incline 2 deck screen, capable of stockpiling, 3 way splitting or scalping before and after crushing units. Its highly aggressive screen can accept bofor bars, finger […]Warrior 800
Warrior 1400X and 1400XE
The Powerscreen® Warrior 1400X is a flexible screening machine, aimed at operators who require a high performing, heavy duty, versatile machine that remains easy to transport. It offers improved performance, lower operating costs, and easier serviceability while building on the reliable foundation of our class-leading Warrior 1400 scalper. It is designed with economy in mind, […]Warrior 1400X and 1400XE
Designed for medium to large operators, where high capacity and throughput are paramount, the Powerscreen® Warrior 1800 is a tough, heavy duty machine built for screening, 2 or 3 way splitting and stockpiling in quarrying, recycling, construction and demolition aggregates and top soil applications. With low ground pressure crawler tracks the Warrior 1800 is highly […]Warrior 1800
The Warrior 2100 is engineered to include the proven Triple Shaft technology which is unique to Powerscreen heavy duty mobile screens. The triple shaft design ensures that the 16′ x 5′ screen box is highly efficient while maintaining exceptional throughput productivity. The extreme screening acceleration offers the Warrior 2100 improved capabilities over its class rivals, especially in sticky […]Warrior 2100
Specially designed for large scale operators in the quarrying and mining sectors, the Powerscreen® Warrior 2400 is capable of handling larger feed sizes and throughputs. It features a heavy duty incline screen with a high amplitude triple shaft drive mechanism, lending it to screening, scalping, 2 or 3 way splitting and stockpiling materials like aggregates, […]Warrior 2400