The multi-purpose Powertrak 750 has been introduced to the scalping screen product portfolio. Robustly constructed, it is geared towards heavy duty scalping in applications such as blasted rock, overburden and Construction and Demolition waste. The lively screening action also delivers high performance in fine screening applications with materials such as crusher run and topsoil.
The Powertrak 750 features a vibrating grid feed-in width of 4.4m (14′ 6″), meaning the machine can easily be fed with an excavator, loading shovel or grab. This coupled with its compact, sleek design and ease of movement makes the Powertrak the ultimate choice for contractors, quarry operators and recycling customers.
- Output potential up to 600tph (660 US tph) (Depending on application & media fitted)
- Quick set-up times
- Compact size allows easy transportation
- Maximum mobility with heavy diuty, low ground pressure crawler tracks
- High performance hydraulic system - cast iron pumps & motors complete with hydraulic cooler
- Efficient design with low fuel consumption
- User-friendly operation and maintenance
- Class-leading stockpiling capacity
- Easy to access power unit canopy
- Radio remote control
- Vibrating grid aperture 100mm (4")
|Weight (Est)||19,000 kg (41,890lbs)|
|Transport width||2.82m (9' 3")|
|Transport length||9.43m (31')|
|Transport height||3.2m (10' 6")|
|Working width||2.65m (8' 8")|
|Working length||10.5m (34' 7")|
|Working height||4.27m (14' 4")|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
The Powerscreen® Hybrid option has been designed to give customers an alternative energy source to operate their range of screen equipment. Our Hybrid screens are fitted with an electric/ hydraulic drive system that can be connected to an external electricity supply once the machine has been set-up on site. When […]Powerscreen Hybrid