The Powerscreen® Hybrid option has been designed to give customers an alternative energy source to operate their range of screen equipment. Our Hybrid screens are fitted with an electric/ hydraulic drive system that can be connected to an external electricity supply once the machine has been set-up on site.
Use diesel when operating in an area
where it is more cost effective
or electricity isn’t available.
Use electricity when operating
in an area where it is
more cost effective.
Reduced Operating Costs
The ability to switch between diesel fuel and electricity means reduced fuel consumption and operating costs
Switch easily between energy sources
Operate your machine on diesel fuel or an external electricity source
Depending on set-up, machine uptime can be increased due to reduced refuelling and engine servicing
Variety of applications
In any quarry, mining, sand-pit, coal, washing and aggregate processing application where a screen is used
Good for areas where environmental, legislative and/or noise constraints are present
In the event of an electricity shortage, the Powerscreen Hybrid screens can continue to run on diesel fuel oil, or vice versa
When use Hybrid?
- In any application where Powerscreen® screens are in operation
- Where only electricity is permitted eg underground
- Where electricity is freely available, generated on site or cheaper than diesel
- Complete crushing spreads are run using a stationary genset
- Where environmental, legislative and or noise constraints are present