KEEP YOUR FINGER ON THE PULSE
- Posted May 23, 2016
Powerscreen Pulse will transform the way you work with your Powerscreen machines. Stuart Hardiman, Commercial Service Manager at Blue Southern, said “Powerscreen Pulse is a very valuable management tool for the quarrying industry. With the Pulse system I can monitor the location of machines, check the hours on the machines, contact the customer straight away when services are due. The system also always me to see live information and monitor urea levels, CSS, tramps, feeder starts, fault codes and any warnings.”
“No matter where you are in the world, Pulse lets you stay on top of production by giving you accurate up to date information direct to your PC, tablet or smartphone. We’ve taken a lot of time to get the system to perform exactly as customers want; so that this robust platform will generate massive cost and time savings for equipment owners and operators alike” according to Powerscreen Product Line Director, Colin Clements.
Powerscreen Pulse allows you to:
- View accurate information on production tonnages, fuel usage and fuel costs per ton
- Receive alerts for alarms, for rapid response to production issues
- Check at a glance the status and key information of all machines in your fleet
- Identify cost savings using in depth stats and analytics
- Optimize your fleet planning based on idle/working time information
- Track engine hours to plan servicing to minimize downtime
- Monitor wear rates to anticipate replacement parts
- Track machine locations anywhere in the world
- Receive alerts when your machine is operated outside of set hours or locations
Visit stand L10, at the Hillhead Exhibition in Buxton, England to see Powerscreen Pulse in operation.