At this site in Duleek, a Powerscreen 1150 Maxtrak Pre-Screen crushed blasted hard Limestone (Abrasive) and a Powerscreen Chieftain 2100X screened the product.
Jaw > 1150 Maxtrak > Chieftain 2100X (This machine trail was working for 10 hours every day).
- Jaw Crusher setup to produce 5 1/2 inch (140mm)
1150 Maxtrak Pre-Screen
- 24mm woven mesh (producing 30-40 tonnes per hour)
- Set at 28mm CSS
- Running at 1650rpm
- 773 hours total on this machine
- Medium Coarse Short Throw
- Producing 195 tonnes per hour
- 70% engine load
- 100% of products passing 35mm
Fuel Consumption: 55 Litres/hour
- Top Deck: 26mm
- Middle Deck: 14mm
- Bottom Deck: 6mm
Producing 4 stockpiles:
- 26-35mm product (approx 40 tonnes per hour)
- 14-26mm product
- 10-14mm product
- 5-10mm product (approx 50 tonnes per hour)
The engineer on site was full of praise for the Powerscreen 1150 Maxtrak Pre-Screen, stating that it was a perfect machine for them in this application and one of the best cones he had worked with. He made it clear that the 1150 Maxtrak Pre-Screen was out-producing the 1000 Maxtrak in a similar application by 60-70tph.
Date of case study: August 2014