Scroll to bottom for video case study on this rock crusher.
At this site in Ireland, a Powerscreen Trakpactor 550SR impactor is working in a blasted limestone application with a 0-500mm minus feed material. The mobile crusher is delivering 298tph (328 US tph) of 45mm minus on-specification crushed aggregate with 70tph (77 US tph) of bypass material at 35mm minus.
- Trakpactor 550SR
- Material feed size: 0-500mm (19 3/4″ minus)
- Top deck: 50mm (2″) punch plate
- Bottom deck: 35mm (1 3/8″) mesh
Impact crusher chamber
- Top apron: 100mm (4″)
- Bottom apron: 30mm (1 3/16″)
- Ceramic blow bars: 2 x half, 2 x full
- 45mm (1 3/4″) mesh recirculating back to the crusher
- Producing 298 tonnes per hour (328 US tph) of 45mm minus (1 3/4″ minus) end product
- Producing 70 tonnes per hour (77 US tph) of 35mm minus (1 3/8″ minus) pre-screened bypass material
The customer was very impressed with the production of this rock crusher.