The Powerscreen® dual power option has been designed to give customers an alternative energy source to operate their range of screen equipment. Dual power screens are fitted with an electric/ hydraulic drive system that can be connected to an external electricity supply once the machine has been set-up on site.
- In any application where Powerscreen® screens are in operation
- Where only electricity is permitted eg underground
- Where electricity is freely available, generated on site or cheaper than diesel
- Complete crushing spreads are run using a stationary genset
- Where environmental, legislative and or noise constraints are present
- Powerscreen® dual power equipped track mobile screens retain all mobility and can be tracked and repositioned like an existing track mobile unit
- Reduced fuel costs associated with using electricity
- Improved machine longevity associated with reduced engine servicing
- Lower downtime as re-fuelling is not necessary
- Can easily be switched to run on diesel at any time
Dual Power option is available on mobile screening equipment. For more information contact your local dealer.
The multi-purpose Powertrak 750 has been introduced to the scalping screen product portfolio. Robustly constructed, the Powertrak 750 is geared towards heavy duty scalping in applications such as blasted rock, overburden and Construction and Demolition waste. The lively screening action also delivers high performance in fine screening applications with materials such as crusher run and […]Powertrak 750