The Powerscreen® Chieftain 1400 / 1400S is one of Powerscreen's most popular screening products and is ideally suited for small to medium sized operators and contractors who require a versatile product capable of operating in a number of applications such as sand and gravel, aggregates and recycling.
User benefits include hydraulic folding conveyors for a quick set-up time, screen walkways and access ladders for ease of maintenance, and a drop down tail conveyor to aid screen media changes.
Features & Benefits
- Output potential up to 400 tph (441 US tph)
- Radio controlled tipping grid
- Integrated high capacity variable speed belt feeder
- Grease filled patented 4 bearing, 2 deck screen box
- Hydraulic screen angle adjustment
- Hydraulic screen tensioning
- Screen walkway and access ladder
- Hydraulic folding conveyors
- Engine protection shutdown system
- Wheel or track mobile
- Double deck vibrating grizzly
- Radio controlled tracks
- Electric wheel version
- Dual Power
- Roll-in bogie prepared
- Roll-in bogie equipped
- Quick release screen wedge tensioning
- Anti roll-back
- Auto lubrication system
|Weight||24,900kgs (54,895lbs)||22,000kgs (48,502lbs)|
|Transport width||2.75m (9')||2.75m (9')|
|Transport length||15.4m (50'6")||16.95m (55'7")|
|Transport height||3.2m (10'6")||3.9m (12'8")|
|Working width||16.21m (53'2")||16.21m (53'2")|
|Working length||16.4m (53'9")||17.9m (58'9")|
|Working height||4.8m (15'7")||5.33m (17'6")|
|Screenunit||3.3m x 1.5m (11' x 5')||3.3m x 1.5m (11' x 5')|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.