The Powerscreen® Premiertrak 400 & R400 range of high performance primary jaw crushing plants are designed for medium scale operators in quarrying, demolition, recycling and mining applications.
The range includes the Premiertrak 400 with hydraulic adjust and the R400 with hydraulic release. User benefits include track mobility for a quick set-up time (typically under 30 minutes), hydraulic crusher setting adjustment for total control of product size and crusher overload protection to prevent damage by uncrushable objects.
Features & Benefits
- Output Potential: up to 400tph (441 US tph)
- Excellent reduction capability
- Hydraulic folding feed hopper with boltless fixing system
- Excellent under crusher access with a hydraulic tilting conveyor system
- Economical to operate with a highly efficient direct drive system
- Forceful crushing action with high swing jaw
- Height adjustable product conveyor
- Extended hopper - hydraulically folding
- Deflector plate under crusher
- Dirt conveyor
- Single pole/ twin pole magnet
- Radio remote control
- Belt weigher
- Engine fire extinguisher system
- Electric refuelling pump
- Hydraulic water pump
- Underscreen wire mesh: 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50mm
|Premiertrak 400||Premiertrak R400|
|Weight (Est)||44,450kgs (97,995lbs)||44,750kgs (98,656lbs)|
|Transport width||2.8m (9'2")||2.8m (9'2")|
|Transport length||15.2m (49'10")||15.2m (49'10")|
|Transport height||3.4m (11'1")||3.4m (11'1")|
|Working width||2.8m (9'2")||2.8m (9'2")|
|Working width||4.3m (14'1") (with side conveyor)||4.3m (14'1") (with side conveyor deployed)|
|Working length||14.9m (49")||14.9m (49")|
|Working height||4.1m (13'6")||4.1m (13'6")|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
No Photographs Found
Powerscreen Premiertrak 400 & R400 Jaw CrusherDownload Powerscreen Premiertrak 400 & R400 Crusher Brochure